Sunday, May 27, 2007

My best Friend’s wedding

Was dead busy and excited for the past few days preparing for my best friend’s Wedding. It was all over yesterday and today I just stayed at home trying to recuperate on the time I’ve lost for myself.

This was the first time I ever got myself so engaged in a Malay style wedding preparation. There was so much to be done, the bunga telurs, cakes, cup cakes, table arrangements and much more. Nadya was so stressed up that she has fallen ill 3 days before her big day. She lost her voice and had a little fever, the weather was really bad.

Her akad nikah was held on Friday and the bersanding ceremony was conducted yesterday night at Dewan Jublee Perak, Shah Alam. A total of 1,000 guests were expected and by Saturday noon the organising committee is seriously stressed up. The scheduled rehearsal was scrapped off and that leaves the MCs all confused on the flow of program. Well well, it ended well though not as well as planned. I was so hyper during both her akad nikah and bersanding ceremony that the photographer, Johan, keep shooting candid pictures of me. Most of them either fighting or plain laughing to ease the tension. I really have to filter through his collection before he hands over the pictures to the public. Darling, I need your help in this :P. We need to hunt Johan and Mary down...

Well, here are some pictures taken from my N70…

Me and my darling just after the make over. I must say she looks faboluous this day. Nadya, our wish of you not needing to put on your 'tudung' was granted at the last minute. So happyyy...Muakz






From left: CT, Wan, myself and Hana... Mas was missing in action










The bride and Groom with the 5 'pretty' bridesmaid










Me and my favourite lecturer, Pn Kamariah, such a wonderful women.










5 of us again. We were so busy taking pictures everywhere and lucky to have the photographer following us around.









Me, Kathy and Aisah with the newly weds. Lovely people I've met.










Bride and Groom with the bubbly bridesmaids.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo...that's a very nice baju kebaya you're wearing :)

May 28, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

Thanks dear. It was the attire for the bridesmaids. So when can we catch up ya...

Luv,YY

May 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leng lui...

sau ng sau kau?

No wonder you were missing last week...

May 29, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

kau your head.

Me missing last week? From what?

May 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home