Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Dedication

A close friend of mine had gone through a difficult year for the past 12 months. God has put her faith and the strength of her heart to great test. I wish I could do more for her but realised that there is actually nothing much to be done.

She had already been told what I have to tell her, she had already prepared herself of situations what I could have told her.

Since there is nothing much left for me to do, I wish to dedicate this post and song to her.

“Dear, always remember what doesn’t break us will only make us stronger. There are lessons learned from each step we take forward into the future. Always look at what we have left and not what we have lost. The past is history, the future is mystery, today is a gift and that is why the call it the PRESENT. Love you lots and wishing you be blessed with a never ending happiness and fulfilled life ahead. Muakz”


I've survived
So many things
From broken hearts
To shattered dreams
In every wall
I've found an open door

I'd miss a step
I'd learn to dance
Come back again
With half a chance
Stronger than before

There were times
I couldn't see
Beyond the blue
Inside of me
A thousand miles away from shore
But every moment
Every day
With every stepI find my way
Stronger than before

I believe in miracles
I believe in dreams
Through the pain
I've come to know
How far the heart can reach

A spark of hope
In sorrows place
Will shine
With such amazing grace
Stronger than before

I believe in miracles
I believe in dreams
Through the pain
I've come to know
How far the heart can reach

A spark of hope
In sorrows place
Will shine
With such amazing grace

Stronger than before
Stronger than before
Stronger than before
Stronger than before

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wei,

It iss a post for 'her'. How about me? I'm also not feeling well, depressed and sick... no dedication for me?

Thomas

May 03, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

Alrite. The next one is for you :p

May 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you made me cry with this post of yours :) Especially after I turned on my speakers and heard the whole song right now. It's all so blury now. Can't see a thing but the song sings beautifully.

Thank you! Luv u lots!

May 03, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

It's especially for you my dear Clair. You may not see anything now, but keep your faith, you will be amazed how far it will keep you going.

Anything, anytime, anywhere you need anyone, you know how to reach out for me or even anyone of us...

I know you will go thru this part of life eventually and be 'Stronger than before'

I'll always be there for you, Always...

May 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clair, you have a sweet and encouraging dedication. You should read mine. It's just above yours, I somehow felt like getting it hard from her.

hehehe!!!!

Thomas

May 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home