Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thoughts

Recently I have 2 friends that have confided in me that they are feeling rather helpless and stressed up with life. The up and downs of life is taking its toll. I very much feel helpless over the problems they are facing and with the fact that there is nothing much I can help other than to offer a listening ear and the comfort of friendship. I guess my previous experience as a counsellor and the experience of life itself is not enough for me to give them the advice they very much needed. This has created some level of stress within me as I am too undergoing some stress from work and life itself. *sigh*

I really hope that I can cheer my friends up. Any suggestions?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the song,everyday i love you.who sang it? =]
in regards to your previous post,i think that you can talk out what you are stressing about or what problems your facing here.just type it out in your blog and let your readers read about it.and if they can,i'm sure they will lend a helping hand.=]
i too hope that i can help you in anyway.so why not let us know what your stress about?
until then take care

April 01, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

I believe this is not the first time u left a comment on my blog. I really need to know who u are. Hmmm... playing secretive? Interesting, at least give me a hint to make guessing easier.

How many times have we met?

April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm,yeah.this would be my third time or fourth.lost count of it.
Don't worry i'm not playing secretive.I just wan to keep it anonymously.=]

April 02, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

you have your right indeed, but very much to my dislike.

April 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm,but you said interesting.Anyway,i never have had any bad intention towards you.

April 04, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

not that I'm interested to know anymore :p

April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home