Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Diving

Most of my Diving buddies are blogging away on their excitement over the reopening of the dive season. Reading their blogs on the upcoming dive trips and their newly bought equipments is great as I’m also extremely excited about it :p

The silky white sands, crystal clear waters, abundances of marine life, indescribable feeling of floating in the water, great sense of serenity, feeling the changes of underwater pressure and temperature, descending to the unknown not knowing what our next encounters are, the underwater macro life, colourful corals and many other inexpressible, indefinable feelings that are beyond words. Most important for me, my customers would not be able to reach me by my cell phones *Muahaha* A total cut-off from the busy and stressful world above the sea level.
It would take a diver or someone that has experienced the experience to understand the real pleasure of diving. This is also the reason why divers will always feel very much connected to each other and they will never run out of topics to talk about. Not to mention that we depend very much on each other deep down under. Horay... I'm going back to sea. Miss my 'friends' and buddies lots :)


"I can only think of one experience which might exceed the interest of a few hours spent under water, and that would be flying in the blue sky"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diving's that fun?? Hmm...and now you wanna try sky diving??? Gosh, you people are scary!

March 13, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

Ish Ish Ish... yes I want to do sky dive as well. Hmmm..just curious who did you hear it from? or we have telepati senses between us?

Just came back from a dive trip 2 hours ago. Yes. Diving is fun fun fun. Muahaha... you wanna try?

March 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home