Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thean Hou Temple

Sis Ivy will be leaving Malaysia this Thursday, hence 2 siao women decided to go around to snap some last minute pictures. Here are some funny ones.

Sis Ivy's Zodiac animal, the Rabbit



Us within the Dragon's body
We are supposed to share the same opening but Sis Ivy refused to move and allow me inside the mid-hole. We almost ended up fighting :p
Me on the Tiger. Gosh..it's not easy to climb up the body indeed, my rock climbing practices did help out a little. So climbing buddies, stop complaining bout my climbing habits k. Sis Ivy attempted but failed, hence resorted to putting her hand into the tiger's mouth instead (Below) . Muahaha














We thought, imitating the Rooster would be funny, and did our part. Sis Ivy somehow looks more like the pig. Muahaha







Sis Ivy and Myself with our respective favourite/ most loved Zodiac *wink wink*












I'll be missing her lots espcially won't be around to see her off. Muakz

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why the Sheep for you? I thought you are a doggie? wow wow

March 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps..that is left by me

NEC

March 13, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

Muahaha...Yes I'm a Dog but that doesn't mean the Sheep can't be my favourite ma.

How's life in your new company? Food company somemore, must be gaining weight like nobody's business. Muahaha

March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home