Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Blessed

I'm feeling very much blessed at the moment. If anyone of you noticed that I'm putting on weight, YES. Indeed I am, HAPPILY getting FAT. This is life, we can never have the best of everything in anything. So have to make a choice and live with it. Muahaha... but it was never a choice for me to be Happy and Fat. Must lose the extra kilos soon... but how??? Hmmm... Since it'll be quite sometime I wouldn't be having my weekly ice creams and that would take a few hundred calories a week off my belt. That would be the first step towards my long postponed goal.

Gosh… This is so not balanced, I need more exercise already if not the 'scale' would be tilted over to my side :( This cannot be. I'm NOT supposed to be the heavier one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dear!

Hmm... sounds like there is a hidden message in this post. Since when you like ice creams and what do you mean the heavier one? Who are you comparing yourself to...

:P

Hahahaha..

May 25, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

Aiyoh...

I have always loved ice creams, just the calories is always in my head. Comparing myself to those around me loh... my sis, mum and etc :p

Muahaha

May 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home