Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Updating

I have been bugged to update this blog of mine. Haha... I'm getting lazier indeed.

I'm now quite insipired by a business associate of mine. He first set up his own company at 22 yrs old and is now one of the internet tycoon. Such great achievements at such a tender age.

I have always wanted to learn more about the share market and this is an opportunity. Despite his busy schedule, He travels extensively and resides in Canada, he has volunteered to guide me into understanding the stock markets. I had my first few lessons online via emails and my views and thoughts are challenged to the extend I feel like smacking the laptop. He is definately not giving face, felt worst than being hit by a tornado and worst than the worst lecturers.

Now, everytime I get time off work, I will read up every single news available and all the stock trading books I can get hold of. Finally, I found someone to challenge me. Thanks !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home