Saturday, January 06, 2007

Belaian Jiwa

This message is especially posted to the person who help me out a lot with the creation of this blog.

Do you still remember this song???

Seindah
Tiada lagi kau ku ingatkan
Sayang kau hilang
Menanti
Biar sampai akhir hayat
Ku di dunia ini

(Chorus)
Kau tahu betapa
Ku sayang padamu
Hanya bidadari sebagai ganti
Hanya takdir
Menentukan ia
Ohh Belaian jiwa

Ohh angin
Sampaikan lagu ku padanya
Yang sedih pilu
Terimalah
Lagu ku jadi teman
Hidupmu untuk selamanya

(Chorus 2 x )

I've played the song repeatedly over my MP3 player for 2 consecutive days, and it brought back profound memories, memoirs that I initially thought were not momentous enough for me to remember. I was wrong.

I know the message should have been conveyed over to you long before but these words came only after ~15 months.

You were such a darling, so thoughtful, tolerant, accommodative and loads of other things. Thank you for being so understanding [although you lashed back at me many times :)], all the little stuffs you took time to plan, the efforts you made to make me happy, the ever ready shoulder for me to lean on, the time you spare to spend with me (or should I say, wait for me). I was a fool not to realise nor appreciate your efforts then but I do now. Thank you for still being my best friend, for still standing by me all these time and for still being available at any time.

Message: I am so blessed that we are the best of friends now, heartfelt appreciation and being a friend who will standby by you is ALL that I can offer in return. I wish to hold and preserve the friendship bond between us it as it is till the end of time. It’s so precious that, I would not risk this relationship even for anything better. Thanks!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh!! You HAVE to tell me who this person is!! *tsk tsk*

January 06, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

I have told you before la dear. He used to be someone very special who has turned into a special friend. *wink wink*

January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I remember the song, but that was the last time I sang it. :p

Got your message. Take care dear!

Friendship prevails right?

January 07, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

Yes dear,

Friendship prevails from now till forever. Next time allow me into the 'futsal' (hope its spelled this way) game also, don't want just to sit and watch only k!

Cheers, YY

January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course would love to have you in the game. Just becareful cos it is a rough game.

I have this strong feeling that things will turn out different between us had you not work for the Bank, and that you would not have made certain decisions.

January 08, 2007  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

Things may turned out different, or it may also turn out the same.

Rough game? I volunteer to be the keeper...k

Luv

January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything dear.

January 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haih... purposely lead me back to this post to remind me of so many things.

To quote you "You were such a darling, so thoughtful, tolerant, accommodative and loads of other things. Thank you for being so understanding [although you lashed back at me many times :)], all the little stuffs you took time to plan, the efforts you made to make me happy, the ever ready shoulder for me to lean on, the time you spare to spend with me (or should I say, wait for me). I was a fool not to realise nor appreciate your efforts then but I do now."

Will teasure this words forever.

March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home