Friday, December 22, 2006

My principals in life

Its not difficult at all to keep ourselves happy. Other than my 3D principals for success, and to remind myself very often on how lucky I am, I also keep the following in mind alwiz...

1. WHEN THINGS GO BAD, always remember: It could be worse.
2. NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP. Keep working on your speech and your life.
3. NEVER LOSE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR. Laugh at yourself, laugh with others.
4. STEM DEPRESSION by thinking of, reaching out to and helping others.
5. DO UNTO OTHERS as you would have them do unto you.
6. PRAY, not for God to cure you but to help you help yourself.

Life not measured by the number of breathes but rather by the number of events that took our breath. Everyday is spectacular, if and only if we allow it to be......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER LOSE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR. Laugh at yourself, laugh with others...

very much Yvonne indeed, but add this one 'laugh with others at yourself'.

A moment with her around is never dull

Where's ur chatbox? Delete already??

December 26, 2006  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

I think I know who you are though you did not leave any marks.

Doesn't matter who and what to laugh at, as long as there is laughter. Moments with any friends should not be dull.

The chatbox is missing after I changed my layout template. But I think my blog looks more decent now. Heheee..

December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure you know who I am???

December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home