Wednesday, December 13, 2006

After much procrastination, I finally came to the fact that I need to make use of the Blog space I have reserved months ago. Was I too busy to start earlier? well, not at all. In fact, I started with some posts weeks ago. And yes, they are still in the drafts, for the simple fact that I have not learned how to add pictures in the Blog.

This Blog serves as my dedication platform to those people around me that I really treasured. I will never be able to express myself to my family members and friends, not because I don’t but rather because they never take me seriously.

For my first post, I would like to draw your attention to a brief description of myself (just in case if there is anyone out there who has the slightest interest in getting to know me better…Hehehe). Most of these pointers were provided by people closest to me, so please leave your comments. I appreciate honest and sincere comments indeed.

So lets begin, I was born in 1982, and that makes me 24 this year. My life has been a breeze this far. I have always found myself very lucky and life has been treating me good. That is what I have been telling my friends, most (if not all) reply by saying that its because I’m a contented person, and is always happy (this doesn’t apply to my working life, which is the only time I am demanding towards myself and people working with me).

Generally, I operate in 2 modes…the Serious Mode (Strictly during working) and Playful mode (operates 24 hours when the Serious mode is non-operative).

The 2 modes are on the either extreme…for those who have worked with me before and are now friends, you will be nodding in agreement.

Nobody messes with me when I’m working, even my best friend cum partner would avoid getting in my way…Right Nadya? Love you dear…There is no need to elaborate further on Serious Mode, Believe me...you wouldn’t like the Yvonne operating in this mode.

Let’s turn to my playful mode, which is operative most of the time. During Diving (my utmost passion), Rock Climbing, Eating, Driving, Walking, Sitting, Swimming, Talking, Hiking, Golfing, Dancing, Badmintoning, watching, and even Sleeping…and everything else other than working. During this time, I will never take anything seriously, everything is fun. My objectives? TO have FUN…that’s all. An extreme example of Hedonism.
I remember having a heated up discussion with one of my close buddy, he asked that why izzit that I never take climbing seriously? Why am I climbing without objectives? Why am I so different from what an ex-colleague (Which is also my God-sis) described of me when working? Of course le, I’m not working ma. So many questions asked, but no answers provided…If you may ask why? Because My Playful Mode is turned on…heheee…

That’s all about me…you will also get to know me more as I introduce those people around me from time to time. In a nut shell, I would consider myself very lucky, I have a big group of supportive and loving people around me and is always surrounded with happy and caring people. My days are always filled with things to laugh about and to play with, my sis sometimes even said that I'll smile while sleeping (this is creepy wei).

My favourite quote

“Learn as if you were to live forever, Live as if you were to die tomorrow”

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When u told me that you were in the midst of a post, I didn't really believe...Yvonne Yong Blogging? Sure a not?...Why suddenly so into virtual stuffs? Hahahe...don't know how to add pics? I'm very proud with the fact u know what a blog is...

Anyway, miss those times with you around. Without you, there are a lot lesser laughs...because nothin to laugh at..hahahe... no lah, no one to laugh with...Miss you sooo much...

NEC

December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wa lau eh...

ehem, true true. You also have a mode in between both extremes, just that people seldom notice.
How's ur business getting on? When are you coming back to serve with us? The children and the elders asked about you lots.I'm sure you don't have the heart to dissapoint them.

December 13, 2006  
Blogger YvonneYong said...

I tot this is a platform for me to say TQ to ppl around me...come to think about that, it will also serve as a platform for ppl to tembak me...

NEC->U are so gonna get it when I start blogging on you...

Thomas->Yeah...I miss them also. I have been following closely with their developments. Once I get my issues settled, I promise I will come back. I still remember those promises I made earlier.

December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better thank me. I have been promoting your blog around. Do you know how to add a chat box? you know what chat boxes are, do you? So the gang can chat on your blog. We have no choice as everytime we ask you out, you are doing this and that. So better make the best use of this blog.

Well, you did ask for comments right?

Yvonne is a nice girl, though can also be very nasty (infact most of the time) Happy, Funny, Bubbly, Cheerful, playful. Her mouth,hands and legs are always moving in all directions. I have a taste of your seriousness, that is why never dare to call you during working hours. A personality that fits very well of a LEO. Enough?

NEC

December 13, 2006  
Blogger Ginn said...

Gambate! Gambate Yvonne! Hahaha

December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, Long time we didn't hear from you already. When are you going to 'po tau'? Come la and plan with us for CNY programs. We have got a few new shelter homes to work on and waiting for our Cheerful Angel (sometimes also known as clumsy devil)to come back.

December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yvonne... A very much lovable person. Take time to get to know her and you will indefinitely be attracted to her in one way or another.

Ed

March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home