Friday, December 15, 2006

A tribute to all Women

Interuption... Before I proceed on with my tributes, There is this message that I need to convey out to those people around me that I love very much. My family members and dear friends...
I am very blessed being made a lady born in this era. In fact, this is the transition period between the conventional thinking era and the new era. God undeniably has made women stronger in many ways, for many reasons. One of them would be of course to bear the pain of labour.
A tribute to all Women...

A little boy once asked "God, why do women cry so easily?"
GOD answered......
"When I made woman,
I decided she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,
yet, made her arms gentle enough to give comfort...
I gave her the inner strength to endure childbirth
and the rejection that many times will come even from her own children.
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going
and take care of her family and friends,
even when everyone else gives up,
through sickness and fatigue without complaining....
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances. Even when her child has hurt her badly....
She has the very special power to make a child's boo-boo feel better
and to quell a teenager's anxieties and fears....
I gave her strength to care for her husband,
despite faults and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart....
I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,
but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly....
For all of this hard work, I also gave her a tear to shed.
It is hers to use whenever needed and ! it is her only weakness....
When you see her cry, tell her how much you love her,
and all she does for everyone,
and even though she may still cry,
you will have made her heart feel good.
Each day is a mountain that must be climbed;
with courage each step gets easier.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you type that poem urself??or u copy and paste from book or internet?? Lolz..sounds so professional..hahhahaha... wat wat wat.. next time rite, when u tribute to mummy gain.. make sure u add my name in oh..dont want to be left out..crazy sis..

love..
Similarly crazy

December 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home